Over 80 pages of reading comprehension, and vocabulary materials for Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine. Comprehension worksheets, guides, answer keys, vocabulary worksheets, and more. See more details below.
Here’s a PDF Sample.
After making your purchases you’ll immediately be presented with links to download each of the sets of materials you have purchased. You’ll receive each set as a PDF file.
Want to save 90%? (Of course you do!)
Our regular price is $6.99 per set of materials, or about $479.00 for our entire collection of materials (covering 68 popular books). However, when you purchase the entire collection today you’ll pay only $47.99 (0.67 cents per bundle). (All we ask is that you please honor our copyright and not illegally share the materials with other teachers/classrooms.)
So, if you would like to save 90% on our entire collection of reading comprehension materials simply CLICK HERE! If you would like to purchase only the set of materials for this book then continue by clicking the button below.
To purchase our entire collection of 68 reading comprehension sets for 68 popular books at only .69¢ cents per set simply click the link below. That's .69¢ for up to 150 pages worth of teaching resources for each book!
Section 1 - Teacher's Guide
- Several vocabulary words, and reading comprehension questions for each chapter. (Some guides include prediction questions.)
- Vocabulary words include page numbers and EDL grade level.
- Answers are included in the teacher guide.
Section 2 - Student's Guide
- Exactly the same as the teacher's guide excluding answers, and EDL grade level information.
- Best used in conjunction with our blank Vocabulary and Reading Comprehension worksheets for flexibility.
Section 3 - Student Workbook
- The same comprehension, and vocabulary questions contained in the guide followed by blanks for students to provide answers.
- Comprehension and vocabulary questions include the page numbers where the answers can be located.
Section 4 - Student Workbook Answer Key
- Answers are layed out exactly as they are in the student workbook for easy grading.
Section 5 - Key Questions Worksheet
- A brief worksheet providing ten questions covering key elements of the story with blanks provided for a studen't answers.
Section 4 - Key Questions Answer Key
- Answers are layed out exactly as they are in the key questions worksheet for easy grading.
Section 5 - Addtional Blank Worksheets
- Vocabulary worksheet with 10 blanks for definitions.
- Comprehension worksheet with 5 blanks for answers.
- Combined vocabulary and comprehension worksheet
Designed to be used with the vocabulary and comprehension questions in the student guide.
The purchase of this book entitles an individual teacher to reproduce pages for their own class, or home, use. Any other use requires permission from the publisher. You can pay with a credit card through PayPal. A PayPal account is NOT required. You will have 24 hours to download your materials. If you have any trouble contact Adam at firstname.lastname@example.org. All of our materials are protected by copyright. Please do not share our materials. All of our materials contain a stamp of the buyers name, and order number on every page. Thank you!
More Reading Comprehension Bundles
- Flatfoot Fox The Case of the Missing Eye
- Flatfoot Fox The Case of the Nosy Otter
- Lawn Boy
- Leven Thumps and the Gateway to Foo
- Little House in the Big Woods
- Maniac Magee
- Matilda Bone
- Moon Over Manifest
- My Side of the Mountain
- Number the Stars
- Our Entire Collection
- Pictures of Hollis Woods
- Prince Caspian
- The Lightning Thief
- The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
- The Magic Finger
- The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane
- The Mostly True Adventures of Homer P. Figgs
- The Sea of Monsters
- The Secret Garden
- The Twits
- The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
- The Wanderer
- The Whipping Boy
- Totally Disgusting
- War Horse
- When You Reach Me
- Woods Runner
- Zach’s Lie